Private moorings located in an exclusive marina on the River Ant, Norfolk Broads. Services offered include electricity, water, pump-out, toilets and WiFi. Berthing by annual contract.
- Side and Stern Berths
- Fully quay-headed and offer wide wooden decked walkways
- Marina pedestals supplying vessel hookups adjacent to every boat
- Electricity usage is metered - only pay for what you use.
- Secure - The Marina is fully lit all night and is monitored by 24 hour CCTV surveillance.
- Wi-Fi - Full site coverage powered by Cisco enterprise grade hardware.
Current Charges - Mooring by Contract: £140 / metre LOA / annum; Mooring (out of contract): £15 for 24 hours. Electricity is charged at £0.20 per kWh.
24 Hour Moorings
Day and overnight moorings opposite the Wayford Bridge Inn. This site is presently closed. Mooring is prohibited.
Suitable for up to 2 adults and one child, our canadian canoes are the perfect way to explore the river Ant.
- Buoyancy Aids supplied
- Dry storage locker for keys and mobile phones
- Plenty of space for the picnic
Charges: Up to 6 hours: £40.
The home of our terms and conditions for StayGB Marine.
This policy sets out the acceptable use of the Wayford Bridge Yacht Station by our customers, visitors and subcontractors.
This policy relates to the works permitted to be undertaken on customers vessels while berthed with us.
Instructions for berth holders regarding connecting their vessel to shore power.
Explore our Cottages